I am turning Classic off regularly, too much jazz, not enough vocal music, except over Christmas. I don't want to hear music associated with video games. I loved the choral music on a Sunday but that seems to have been cut now too.
Ene. 13, 2020, 7:29 a.m. GMT
1) Why is there no more playlist on the Classic FM website?
2) Puseletso Peterson has the most annoying, whispery voice. The other news readers are all good but why not have the presenters read the news like a few years ago. You employ less people that way and everything is simplified down and more enjoyable to listen to. Stop trying to be like mainstream radio stations where different people read the news.
3) Why do you have classic Breakfast Business?? Who wants to listen to boring business discussion when driving to work? All we want is relaxing, beautiful, classical music so we can endure traffic.
4) Please stop the constant voice recording of "The world’s most beautiful music - This is Classic 1027". It's very unnecessary - we don't need constant reminding of what we're listening to.
5) Please tell Kutlwano Masote to stop reminding us of his name every few minutes.
6) I enjoy the music on Classic FM, but there could definitely be a greater variety of music.
Other than these points, I still love Classic FM. I actually really like Peter Terry and his random comments, they're entertaining. I also like Kutlwano Masote as a presenter (despite his constant name reminding), he seems like a nice guy. Deano Maduramuthu is amazing as always. Richard Cock is great. I also enjoy the Cocktail Hour with Carolyn Steyn. The other presenters are also very enjoyable to listen to.
Nov. 11, 2018, 12:58 p.m. GMT
We live in Howick and love your station but DSTV continually has breaks in transmission. Why can't they sort it out? Local FM would also be wonderful - Joan
Jun. 30, 2015, 10:51 a.m. GMT
I enjoy it to listen to Classic FM 102.7 FM in the car, and I would like to ask can you please try your best to make it possible to hear Classic FM countrywide on FM so that we can be able to hear Classic FM countrywide on the car radio? Even though I can hear you guys countrywide on the internet and on DSTV I want to play Classic countrywide on the car radio as well. God bless.
Sept. 23, 2013, 2:22 p.m. GMT
Classic FM 102.7 FM is one of the best Classical music radio stations in South-Africa. May God bless Classic FM.